You can definitely tell by reading the changelog that we were busy this week, sadly, not on Wayward. Nevertheless, we still got a decent number of improvements for you this week, just nothing game-changing.
Back-up your game regularly if you care about it, especially with these weekly releases. There’s a Save/Load modification available for this task. Wayward is a still a beta!
Once you go weekly, there’s no going back in your save, it will convert it if you play online.
Play Wayward Weekly
Wayward Beta 1.8.3 Changelog
Fixed a bug where:
- Digging/carving up environmental objects would sometimes produce an item with a negative durability.
- The Bow Drill is now crafted from the Hand Drill. The graphic now also reflects this.
- The Raft now requires a Boat Paddle. The graphic now also reflects this.
- The rafting graphic that appears under your while drifting now changes direction based on movement.
- Attributes and stats in the HUD/GUI are now broken up on larger resolutions. The attributes are now more condensed in general as well.
- The container window acts like the rest of the windows and saves it’s position/size between game re-loads.
- You can now sometimes dig into fresh water resources from dirt/gravel/swamp tiles on the rare occasion.
- Resting now uses the fastest available timing. There’s no more artificial delay, the delay that is there is literally how fast it takes to run the turns sequentially.
- Updated supported browser version listing.
- The Player.use item function has been removed; everything is now passed automatically via object variables to their proper actions.