Play online in the usual place:
Some of the latest and greatest from the changelog:
- Five new tracks from Austin “Mars-San” Dhillon.
- Keyboard shortcuts have been added for all windows (Esc = Main Menu, I = Inventory, / = Help, C = Skills, M = Messages, O = Options).
- Tile stacking has been implemented. There is now a simulated z-depth that allows the game to save what was under each tile.
- Glue can now be used to reinforce items (provide maximum durability bonuses and repair a bit of damage).
- Crafting tool-tips now show all item information and consumes/requirements are now condensed.
- You can destroy or remove items from the game by dropping/sinking them into deep and/or normal water. Dropping edible items into the water may stir up some unwanted (or sometimes wanted) guests.
- There is now a delay during your first movements to stop accidental wall/resource gathering. The more you move consecutively, the faster you go.
As always, you can check out the behemoth of a changelog here:
Although this release was more about tweaks and fixes, you can expect the next one to be all about new content and simulation.
On June 21st, a fix was uploaded for the Mac stand-alone version. Previously it was not running at all. Please re-download the Mac copy to have it work once again.