Play it online here:
Remember when I said I wanted faster releases? Okay, I mean it this time! It’s just that there was a lot to do in this release, and to most of the users, it should show! Some of the biggest stuff includes:
- Resource gathering has been overhauled to match this specification (mostly).
- Preliminary modding support.
- Caves have been overhauled to stop all those errors, cave-ins, and generally how crappy they were. You can now even dig into caves from above!
- Non-unique items will now stack in your inventory.
- New HUD/user interface and hinting/help system. This will be improved over time – it’s still fairly early.
- Skills now describe their effects via tool-tip.
- Containers now have a drag/drop interface.
- Items on the ground now pick-up from reverse (or newest) order.
- New Anatomy skill and bleeding system.
- Much more!
See full changelog here:
Special shout-out goes to Richard “Orillian” Hobson for all the help in programming for this release. I’d also like to thank Garret, APXEOLOG, and essial for all their great input on coding stuff as well.