Happy Wayward Wednesday! That’s not a real thing, yet… but it does have a nice ring to it.
We have a smaller patch ready for you all today with a real treat for Linux users. Linux now has full Steam Workshop support! There’s also the variety of balance and improvement tweaks as per usual. We hope this is the last one in the 2.0.x series so we can get on to 2.1, but we’ll continue to fix stuff up if it’s important enough.
Oh and yes, the NaN bugs have been squished. This patch was also brought to you by Batman: NaN NaN NaN NaN NaN NaN NaN NaN NaN NaN NaN, Wayward, Wayward! Erm… anyways…
- Fixed NaN values appearing for crafted items.
- Fixed a case of an infinite loading screen in the event that Steamworks failed in some way.
- Fixed GetAmbientColorDay, GetAmbientColorNight, and GetAmbientColorCave hooks not working correctly.
- Linux Steam Workshop support has been added.
- Improved durability calculations when crafting using altered durability items (repaired, disassembled, reinforced, and quality statuses all matter more now).
- Further refinements/accuracy have been added to disassembly durability/quality reductions and item returns.
- Repairing will now reduce the item’s durability by 1/2 instead of 1/3 (using max – min).
- Torches now need fuel items again if not lighting a flammable tile. Each torch use will now reduce it’s decay in half.
- Reduced the chances to craft a Remarkable/Exceptional/Legendary item with recipes that required many items – it was weighting them too heavily compared to other items with less consumables.
- Many help/hints improvements (in terms of accuracy/ease of reading/layout).
- The Sleeping/resting ZZZ’s are now properly sized like they were in beta 2.0.3.
- Renamed onAddItemToInventory to onAddOrUpdateInventoryItem.
1 thought on “Beta NaN (2.0.5) Released”