We have a small patch ready to mostly fix up that auto saving issue. We were also able to squeeze in a few other things we were working on. More to come soon!
Let us know about any other issues you spot!
- Where possible, the scheduled autosaves will now be combined with rest/sleep in order to be less disruptive.
- Skeletal remains will now animate based on proximity instead of when facing them.
- Improved client disconnection logic when a multiplayer game has closed.
- Fixed auto saving happening during resting/sleeping, causing delays that sometimes lasted after the rest/sleep.
- Fixed the “Close Container” action not working when using it from a quickslot hotkey.
- Fixed the “inedible” and “poisoned” notes describing you drinking from a waterskin when drinking from water directly. (Thanks jettix!)
- Fixed scrollbars appearing next to status effect icons when pixel font was disabled. (Thanks Sneed!)
- Fixed an outdated wooden flooring item graphic.
- Ash cement is no longer made with clay, but will require more ash and consume water fully.
- All items now have a higher variety of weights, allowing slightly lower weight on all items. A very select few items have been raised in weight to compensate for this change.
- Piles of ash can now weight up to 0.2.