By Grom PE
Differences from the mod by Garet:
- Saving doesn’t make the game throw an error, requiring to reload immediately after saving.
- Adds the buttons in the main menu rather than options.
- Load button asks for a file rather than showing additional file input.
- Suggests locale-independent, prettier filename.
- Works in Opera 12, with “default” filename, still better than nothing at all.
- Instead of saving whole local storage, saves only actual game data.
The format is still the same, i.e. you can load your games saved by Garet’s mod.
Works On: Beta 1.6+