Okay, so here’s a real minor patch this time, unlike the last one. We found a few issues after releasing beta 2.4.3 that needed to be addressed sooner rather than later.
- Dying in casual mode will now log information on how you died.
- When dying in casual mode, it will no longer mention unequipping items.
- Fixed a regression where a single requirement was unlocking recipes.
- You no longer will get a warning confirmation when attacking a creature that is on a dangerous doodad/tile/fire. (Thanks Megan!)
- Fixed an issue where the death sound effect would not play all the time when dying in casual mode.
- Removed some outdated references included within mod references.