We have been plugging away at another batch of bug fixes, modding goodies, performance upgrades, and other changes with a focus on quality of life improvements. Hopefully something for everybody to enjoy! Some stand-out features include:
- Replaced the multiplayer menu with the world menu, allowing you to change your turn mode and tick rate in an existing world.
- Added an item breaking warning for dismantle and disassemble requirements.
- You can now ignite torches with other torches or fire starting devices directly in your inventory.
- Doodads that cause status effects will now warn players when attempting to walk over them.
- You will now only lose half the stamina (based on item weight) when failing to craft items.
- Fixed extreme performance hits from static in-game UI, especially when old messages are removed and scrolled.
It looks like we are getting close to wrapping up beta 2.6, but we still have some remaining unsolved issues as of yet. These include:
Character not appearing: https://steamcommunity.com/app/379210/discussions/1/1708438376927559767/
Freeze while saving: https://steamcommunity.com/app/379210/discussions/1/1759104257594700977/
We are waiting on any additional information on these issues. Please let us know if you find anything! Instructions for reporting on each is located in the linked threads.