It’s that time again! A new Alpha version has been released for Wayward!
As always, would love to hear what everybody thinks.
Check out the comment thread via Reddit. (posted in /r/roguelikes)
Changes in Alpha 1.1
- Tons of bug and performance fixes.
- More equipment, more items, more enemies, more sounds, more crafting, more environments.
- Monsters now have corpses that can be carved for resources.
- You can now rest with the bedroll.
- Better support for lower resolutions.
- Dialog/window positions now save on your browser.
- You can now skip/wait a turn with the space bar.
- There is now a static and unique map to explore, filled with dungeons and treasures.
- There is a “win” scenario built into the game. Can you discover it?
- Better combat functionality.
- Projectiles and throwing.
- Intelligence has been taken out – Hunger is in!
- Random starting equipment.
- Browser warnings for older browsers.
- Temporary loading/title screen.
- New character look 🙂
- Hotkeys implemented.
- Tool-tips enabled for items and crafting recipes for more information.
- Much more…