December 4, 2015 at 1:08 am #5570
I read some posts about aberrant ghosts and got curious. Some month/years ago they seemed to be almost invincible… are they still as strong as in those times or were their stats changed?
(Already trying to prepare for my first meeting ^^)
sechsaugeDecember 4, 2015 at 1:22 am #5571
Still the same in 1.9.2, yep.December 4, 2015 at 3:07 am #5572
2 more Questions:
1. I read a suggestion about having a more advanced chest with much higher space for stuff.
I totally agree and would like to add: In chests we would have the possebility to stack things and under certain conditions even food!
a. things: in chests they´ll never lose durability… or at least – now – only seldomly, so they can stack.
b. food could be stacked if the food with the lowest durability would be always on top so that I know the overall condition.
c. let´s combine the idea of b. with a. When you craft things CAN lose durability. -> Make it that if the durability of an item gets below 3 it drops from the stack.
That way the overview would be amazingly better 🙂
2. question: I would like to explore a bit. But I am afraid that I might be teleported to another map without wanting to. How can I be sure to not leave the current map? (I read some older postings… so I don´t know if that matter was already addressed until today.)
p.s.: Does the poisoneffect stack? Like… eating something bad… poisened… now eating all my potentially bad stuff… what could happen… I am already poisened 😉
December 4, 2015 at 3:41 pm #5579
- This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by sechsauge.
1. It’s on the todo, yep.
a. On the todo.
b./c. We have a different implementation in mind for stacking/grouping. Nothing concrete to discuss at the moment though.
2. The only way to leave the map is to travel with the Bullboat/Sailboat. Feel free to walk around as much as you want.
Poison does not currently stack.December 7, 2015 at 1:19 am #5581
Thanks for the fast answers 🙂
Do I get a warning? (Oh my god, your game is so addicting, I have almost 200.000 Talentpoints)
sechsaugeDecember 8, 2015 at 6:24 pm #5585
Yes, there is a warning, but again, only with the Bullboat/Sailboat.December 9, 2015 at 7:05 am #5587
The aberrant ghosts are hard…had my first one now.
More than 93% tactics… 2 leg iron pikes… 0 damage ^^
The only way is fire… and a lot of HP.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.